The University of Nottingham welcomes students from over 150 countries each year.
Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship
Masters scholarships for a global future. Do you want to make a difference to the development of your home country? Founded in 2001, Developing Solutions is The University of Nottingham’s flagship international scholarship programme for postgraduate masters courses.
Scholarships are available for 2019 entry:
- 100% tuition fee, and
- 50% of tuition fees *
Closing Date: 22 March 2019.
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India, OR one of the countries of the Commonwealthlisted below** AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- have not already studied outside of your home country*** AND
- are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduateAND
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme (excluding MRes), at Nottingham for September 2019 in an area of study within the (click each link below to see which faculty your school / department is in):
- * Number of award numbers to be confirmed.
- **Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
- ***Priority is given to candidates who have not previously studied outside of their home country. Students currently studying in the UK are not eligible to apply.
Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for Research Excellence (International)
Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships for Research Excellence aim to recognise and reward applications from outstanding international students from the Faculties of Arts, Medicine and Health Sciences, Science and Social Sciences. In 2019 we are offering:
full tuition fee scholarships
Closing Date: 8 March 2019.
Applications should be made via the scholarships section of MyNottingham. Click here to log in once you have received an offer to study in 2019.