UTS Nepal Scholarship (Postgraduate Coursework)Program, Australia
UTS is offering Nepalese students 25% off their tuition fees for the duration of their course.To be eligible for the scholarship, students must:
- commence a full-time on-campus postgraduate coursework program at UTS in 2019
- be a citizen of, and living in Nepal prior to commencing at UTS
- be an international student > have completed a recognised Bachelor degree or higher qualification outside of Australia
- not be a recipient of any other UTS scholarship or grant
- Design, Architecture and Building
- Information Technology
- International Studies
- Transdisciplinary Innovation
HOW TO APPLY
All applications that meet the eligibility criteria will be automatically considered. There is no separate application required. The scholarships will be granted on the basis of academic merit.
APPLICATION PERIOD To be considered for this scholarship, you must submit your application to study at UTS by:
- 15 December 2018 for Autumn session (commencing in February/March 2019)
- 30 April 2019 for Spring session (commencing in July 2019) Successful recipients will be notified at the point of offer.
Academic merit in a completed tertiary qualification recognised by UTS from a country other than Australia for entry into the selected UTS postgraduate coursework program.
Phone: +61 2 9514 1531
Please check all eligibility criteria by searching for this scholarship: www.uts.edu.au/find-scholarship