Universal Health Coverage in Nepal (Presentations, Notes & Videos)
Lecture 1 – “Universal Health Coverage vs. Free Health Services” by Prof. Dr Upendra Devkota
Lecture 2 – “Universal Health Coverage vs. Free Health Services” by Prof. Dr Madhu Devkota
Global Health Histories Seminar 79: Nepal: PHC, UHC & Foreign Aid
Discourse on Translating Universal Health Coverage into Action in Nepal
Random Search result links:
- Universal Health Coverage Assessment Nepal, Shiva Raj Adhikari, Global Network for Health Equity (GNHE), December 2015
- Bringing Under the Umbrella: Universal Health Coverage in Nepal, Dr Sushil Baral and Sudeep Uprety
- Mishra SR, Khanal P,Dhimal M. Nepal’s quest for Universal Health Coverage. J Pharm Pract Community Med. 2016;2(4):104-106.
- The power of a systemic approach towards Universal Health Coverage (UHC) in Nepal
- Universal health coverage: Introducing Social Health Security Act is laudable but govt should beware pitfalls
- Adapting Pharmaceutical Pricing and Reimbursement Strategies for Achieving Universal Health Coverage in Nepal: Lessons from Selected Low- And Lower-Middle-Income Countries
- Universal health coverage in a regional Nepali hospital: who is exempted from payment?
- Universal Health Coverage, Towards Reaching The Unreached: Jhabindra Bhandari
- Nepal: Primary Health Care, Universal Health Coverage and Foreign Aid Dr Susan Heydon.
- Path to Universal Health Coverage in Nepal: Is it Achievabe? – Nirmal Kumar Raut
- Universal health insurance by BUDDHA BASNYAT, MD
- What can vouchers do for Universal Health Coverage?
- Shiva Raj Mishra, Pratik Khanal, Deepak Kumar Karki, Per Kallestrup & Ulrika Enemark (2015) National health insurance policy in Nepal: challenges for implementation, Global Health Action, 8:1, 28763, DOI: 10.3402/gha.v8.28763
- Towards universal health coverage: an example of malaria intervention in Nepal. (Adhikari SR)
- Shift in disease burden from communicable to non-communicable diseases: aiming to achieve Universal Health Coverage in Nepal Saval Khanal, Lennert Veerman, Samantha Hollingworth, Lisa Nissen
- Accelerating progress towards universal health coverage in Asia and Pacific: improving the future for women and children, Allison Beattie, Robert Yates, Douglas J Noble, DOI: 10.1136/bmjgh-2016-000190 Published 31 October 2016
- SAPKOTA, Vishnu Prasad; BHUSAL, Umesh Prasad. Governance and Purchasing Function under Social Health Insurance in Nepal: Looking Back and Moving Forward. Journal of Nepal Health Research Council, [S.l.], june 2017. ISSN 1999-6217. Available at: <http://jnhrc.com.np/index.php/jnhrc/article/view/979>. Date accessed: 09 dec. 2017.
- A landscape analysis of universal health coverage for mothers and children in South Asia, Katy Scammell, Douglas J Noble, Kumanan Rasanathan, Thomas O’Connell, Aishath Shahula Ahmed, Genevieve Begkoyian, Tania Goldner, Renuka Jayatissa, Lianne Kuppens, Hendrikus Raaijmakers, Isabel Vashti Simbeye, Sherin Varkey and Mickey Chopra BMJ Glob Health 2016 1: doi: 10.1136/bmjgh-2015-000017
- Md. Mizanur Rahman, Anup Karan, Md. Shafiur Rahman, Alexander Parsons, Sarah Krull Abe, Ver Bilano, Rabia Awan, Stuart Gilmour, Kenji Shibuya. Progress Toward Universal Health CoverageA Comparative Analysis in 5 South Asian Countries. JAMA Intern Med. 2017;177(9):1297–1305. doi:10.1001/jamainternmed.2017.3133
- Ranabhat CL, Kim C-B, Singh DR and Park MB (2017) A Comparative Study on Outcome of Government and Co-Operative CommunityBased Health Insurance in Nepal. Front. Public Health 5:250. doi: 10.3389/fpubh.2017.00250
- Nepal’s Free Health Care Policy in Practice: Perspectives from Community Stakeholders, Providers and Users of Health Services in Myagdi District Shiva Subedi
- Simkhada P, Regmi PR, Pant PR, van Teijlingen E, Sathian B. Stipulating citizen’s fundamental rightto healthcare: Inference from the Constitution of Federal Republic of Nepal 2015. Nepal J Epidemiol. 2015;5(4); 516-517.
- Governance and Purchasing Function under Social Health Insurance in Nepal: Looking Back and Moving Forward, Vishnu Prasad Sapkota, Umesh Prasad Bhusal
- SHSDC plans to increase health insurance coverage amount
- Govt to expand health insurance programme in 14 more districts