Training Opportunity on ”Community Health Promotion” – ENPHO
If you are a student, fresh graduate or early career professionals and willing to grow career in development sector. This is an opportunity to enhance your knowledge and skill on Community Health Promotion!
Requirement of knowledge and skills for community health promoter
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
- SWASTHA Approach
- Route of Disease Transmission
- Gender and WASH
- Behavior Change
- Effective Questioning and Active Listening
- Working with Household and Community
- Use of IEC
Why CHP training ?
Because WASH is most neglected issue and less involvement of youths
Because SDG 6 says “ensuring accessible and affordable safe water and sanitation for all by 2030”
With this training, you are a step ahead for possible opportunities in the development sector.
- Date: 1 – 4 January, 2019
- Time: 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Venue: ENPHO Hall, New Baneshwor, Kathmandu
- Training Cost: Rs. 7,000 / – (Discount code: NOT APPLICABLE NOW)
For more details Email ID: email@example.com Tel: 977-1-5244641, 5244051, 5244609
Interested on training package? Registered your interest by filling out google form Training