THOHUN Scholarship 2019 for International One Health Conference: To expand partnerships to a global scale and strengthen capacities in One Health teaching, research and community outreach, the Thailand One Health University Network (THOHUN) opens the opportunity
to all its members to participate in international One Health conferences/event to learn and share related works, experiences, and accomplishments related to One Health workforce development.
- Ten (10)scholarships are available to attend international conferences or hands-on workshops
related to One Health.
- Each scholarship is limited to THB 150,000. Types of expenses covered by the scholarships.
- Personnel or students of THOHUN member universities.
- Candidates’ participation at international conferences must be oral / poster presentation.
- Candidates must secure an acceptance letter from the conference or workshop.
- Excellent command of the English language (valid TOEIC/TOEFL scores, letter of recommendation
from adviser/supervisor, and/or interview by THOHUN reviewers)
- Candidates must present their accomplishments and experiences from attending the conference/hands-on workshops at THOHUN Deans’ meeting / THOHUN Annual meeting on July
- Application must be submitted to THOHUN NCO at least 1 month prior to the conference or
- Applications may be submitted from November 1 to April 30, 2019.
- The conference or workshop applied for must be completed by June 30, 2019.
Required documents for application
- Acceptance letter from conference/workshop organizer
- Abstract of the paper/poster
- Conference/workshop agenda
- Budget details
- Registration documents, if any
- Other related documents, if any
- Required documents for application
Required documents for completion of the scholarship
Recipients of the scholarship are required to submit (within 7 days after end of the conference) any of
- Travel/Trip report
- Proof of attendance
- Certificate of participation
- Participant evaluation scores (e.g. pre- and post-tests)
The THOHUN Steering committee will evaluate all submitted applications. Potential applicants
may be interviewed to evaluate English proficiency. Applicant will be duly notified as soon as a decision is
Submission information: All eligible candidates can email their applications form to email@example.com
For more information, please contact: THOHUN- National Coordinating Office,
9th FL, Tranakchit Harinasuta building,
420/6 Ratchawithi Road, Bangkok, 10400