The Curtin University announces a 3-year PhD Scholarship. The scholarship is open to a strong applicant with an interest in research among Culturally and Linguistically Different people, in the area of sexual health. The candidate will be working with a broad team located at academic and health departments across Australia plus a wide range of stakeholders active in the sexual health area, as part of a 4-year ARC Linkage grant.
- Current Students
- Future Students
- Health Sciences
Course type: Postgraduate Research
Gender: Non-gender specific
- Australian Citizen
- Australian Permanent Resident
- Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- International students
- New Zealand Citizen
Scholarship base: Merit Based
Maximum number awarded– 1
Value: The successful student shall receive a stipend valued $27,082.00 (2018) per annum for 3 years.
- Essential: BSc Hons, MPH (distinction), MPhil, or related degrees in health sciences or related disciplines. Must be able to be located in WA. Must be able to commit to full time study.
- Desirable: Prior experience working with CALD
Conditions that need to be met to keep your scholarship
- Full time enrolment
- To keep good academic standing
- Must be located in WA
Applications close: 01/10/2018