The 15th Asian-Pacific Congress of Hypertension (APCH) 2019: The Asian-Pacific Society of Hypertension will hold the 15th Asian Pacific Congress of Hypertension (APCH2019) in Brisbane, Australia, 24 – 27 November 2019. APCH2019 will be hosted by the High Blood Pressure Research Council of Australia (hbprca), which has been at the forefront of research into the causes, prevention and treatment of high blood pressure since inception on 1979. Hbprca research incorporates the full range from experimental molecular biology and genetics to human physiology and drug treatment of hypertension. Members are among the national and international leaders in the field of cardiovascular research, through clinical trials, research projects, journal editorships, various academic, government and commercial committees and as active organisers and participants at major conferences.
Abstract submissions for the 15th Asian-Pacific Congress of Hypertension (APCH) 2019 Program are now open.
- The plan for oral presentations will be advised as soon as possible.
- Poster papers will be accorded a prominent place at the Congress and posters will be located in high traffic areas adjacent to the EXPO and catering points.
- Posters must be designed in portrait orientation and in A0 size (1189mm height x 841mm width)
Submission of Abstracts
All abstract submissions are to be received by the cut-off date of 28 June 2019.
Please note that individuals will only be permitted to deliver one oral presentation (unless they are a plenary or invited keynote speaker) but they may co-author multiple oral presentations and may give multiple poster presentations.
APCH 2019 will publish standard abstracts electronically at the time of the event, but will not publish papers presented. Convenors and groups wishing to publish papers presented at the Congress are free to enter independently into agreements with publishing houses.
IMPORTANT DATES TO NOTE
- 28 June 2019 Abstract Submission closes
- 26 July 2019 Formal notification to authors of the success or otherwise of their abstract(s)
- 23 August 2019 Presenters of abstracts (oral and poster) accepted for APCH 2019 must pay for their full delegate registration by this date or will be automatically deleted from the Program.