Social Entrepreneurship Challenge on eHealth 2019
Calling all innovators, budding entrepreneurs and team players
- Are you passionate about tackling non communicable diseases?
- Do you want to shape the future of eHealth?
If you are excited about tackling the world’s most pressing health challenges, Young Leaders for Health invites you to take part in the upcoming:
Area: Non-Communicable Diseases & Air Quality
The YLH Social Entrepreneurship Challenge is an international challenge that invites you to develop eHealth tools that offer practical, innovative and sustainable solutions for global public health problems.
During the course of the four-day Challenge, you will be part of an interdisciplinary team, along with other students and young professionals. With the help of designated mentors, you will analyse and work on YOUR project ideas to find sustainable solutions that can be implemented in the field of eHealth.
This year’s Challenge will take place from 13-16th June 2019 at the CIEE Global Institute in the lively district of Kreuzberg in Berlin, Germany.
What will you get out of taking part?
- Opportunities to meet and get to know dynamic students and young professionals from different disciplines from across the globe.
- Creativity and teamwork with people who are just as passionate as you about health and public policy.
- Opportunities to interact with experts from academia, civil society, consulting firms, government, industry, political institutions and think tanks.
- Four exciting days in Germany’s vibrant capital, Berlin.
- Step 1:Fill in the Google Form: Apply Here
- Step 2: Submit your CV (“Surname_name_CV.pdf”) by mail to: Challenge@youngleadersforhealth.org