RMIT University International Excellence Scholarship for Nepal
RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise.
One of Australia’s original tertiary institutions, RMIT University enjoys an international reputation for excellence in professional and vocational education, applied research, and engagement with the needs of industry and the community.
RMIT is a world leader in Art and Design; Architecture; Education; Engineering; Development; Computer Science and Information Systems; Business and Management; and Communication and Media Studies.
RMIT is an industry leader in the field of complementary medicine, taking a holistic approach to healthcare through the study of Chinese medicine, chiropractic, osteopathy, myotherapy and wellness.
If you are an international student from Nepal commencing an RMIT program in Semester 2, 2018, this scholarship can provide financial assistance in your first year of study.
Value and duration
- The total value of the scholarship is AU$5,000, paid in the first semester of the first year.
Number of scholarships available
- Two (2) scholarship is available.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of Nepal
- applying from Nepal
- achieve 80% in the Nepal Higher Secondary certificate if applying for diploma or associate degree pathway OR achieve a Credit average in your last highest level of education award
- enrol in one of the following programs at RMIT, commencing in Semester 2, 2018:
- Certificate IV/ Diploma/ Advanced Diploma
- Associate / Bachelor degree
- Masters by Coursework
How to apply
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
- 15 June 2018.
Terms and conditions
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in 2018.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Scholarship selection is based on personal statement and academic merit.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
For full terms and conditions, please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions document.
Online: Make an enquiry
Phone: (+61 3) 8676 7047