The Center for Molecular Dynamics Nepal (CMDN), established in 2007, prides itself as a research driven nongovernmental organization dedicated to promoting research in the country. With its team of energetic and highly motivated experts, CMDN is now recognized as the leading public health and wildlife research organization in the country. CMDN strives to introduce appropriate, effective and innovative solutions to address many challenges in the areas of epidemiological studies, disease surveillance, health research, environmental and biodiversity research and policy analysis.
Position: Research Officer
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Location: Kathmandu
Job Type: Part-Time or Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Education: Masters Degree (preferred) or higher in Sociology, Anthropology or Public Health
Experience: 1 year
- Able to write reports and develop research proposals independently
- Track record of working on research activities including field survey
- Ability to independently develop database using various software
- Ability to analyze and interpret data using popular statistical analysis tools
- Able to travel outside the valley at regular intervals
- Should be able to work under & assist Database Manager
Qualified candidates can drop their updated CV with attached photo in our Human Resource Department at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. Application deadline is 17:00 hrs, 12th March, 2019.