Research Assistant (RIGHT Project)- The Leprosy Mission
The Leprosy Mission (TLM) is present in more than 30 countries around the world and is working in Nepal since 1967 with its Health and Disability interventions, Inclusive Development, Research and Advocacy activities. TLM Nepal is implementing the RIGHT Project in 2 places based in Lalitpur and Rupandehi For a period of 4 years. The goal of this project is to evaluate the efficacy of autologous blood products m Leprosy ulcer healing and to evaluate the efficacy of prevention of disability training in the prevention of leprosy ulcer recurrence.
Position: Research Assistant (RIGHT Project)
Required No.: 3
Location: Lalitpur, Rupandehi
- Master’s degree in public health or relevant area; at least 3 years of work experience in related field.
Work closely with Research Manager and support project activities, assist in clinical procedures, interventions of a research project.
- Link to job Application web link: https://preview.tinyurl.com/RightApplication Or, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NVEOoduznYmS9hCOW2rF5tKal5V8tfNg/view
- Submit application form, CV with 3 references clearly indicating the position to firstname.lastname@example.org closing date for application is 23rd. January 2020.
“TLM Nepal is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates of diverse backgrounds, women, and persons with a disability, to apply” TLM Nepal is committed to safeguarding; protecting children and vulnerable adults and as such candidates will be subject to pre-employment checks.
- WHO’s list of urgent global health challenges for the new decade
- TMRP Global Health Pump Priming Awards 2020
- GHIT Fund Hit-to-Lead Platform (HTLP) Request for Proposals
- WHO announces updates on new molecular assays for the diagnosis of tuberculosis and drug resistance
- Multisectoral Action Plan on the Prevention and Control of NCD in Nepal 2014-2020
- The World Congress of Epidemiology (WCE), Melbourne, Australia
- Research Assistant – The Johns Hopkins Center for Injury Research and Policy
- PMEAL Officer for American Red Cross- IFRC
- Request for Proposals: Research to Address Special Topics in Leprosy
- Research Supervisor- Transcultural Psychosocial Organization Nepal
- THE GENEVA CHALLENGE 2020: The Challenges of Social Inclusion
- 5th Agriculture, Nutrition & Health (ANH) Academy Week 2020
- University of Michigan Mixed Methods Program Sara and George McCune Scholarship Awards
- Call for Participants: 2020 APN Proposal Development Training Workshop
- 18th SANDEE Summer School on Environmental and Resource Economics – 2020
- Development Program Specialist (Supply Chain Management)- USAID/Nepal
- Project Management Specialist -FP, HIV/AIDS, and Social Marketing Team Leader- USAID/Nepal
- HIP Technical Experts- High Impact Practice for Family Planning (HIP)
- The Harvard LEAD Fellowship 2020 to Promote Women in Global Health
- Project Coordinator, Family Planning Counsellor and VSP – ADRA Nepal