Ipas Nepal is non-profit international organization that works to increase women’s ability to exercise their Sexual and Reproductive Health, especially the Right to Safe Abortion.
We seek to eliminate Unsafe Abortion and the resulting deaths and injuries and to expand women’s access to Comprehensive Abortion Care, including contraception and related reproductive health information and care.
Project Officer No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Description: Type: Fixed Term, till June 30, 2018
The Project Officer’s main responsibilities are planning, implement and monitoring the project activities. To strengthen community awareness and abortion information; and to provide support and care to the registered health facilities through a Social Behavioral Change Communication (SBCC) strategy in Palpa District.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Public Health or Nursing or Health Education;
- At-least two years of working experience in coordination with district health system or similar types of program;
- Excellent knowledge on Sexual and Reproductive Health Program;
- Knowledge and skills on use of program data for improving program performance;
- Experiences in conducting community mobilization activities;
- Willingness to work as a part of the D/PHO and flexibility to spent 60% of time in travelling to different parts of the district;
- Excellent writing along with presentation skills in Nepali and English language;
- Computer Literacy (e-mail, internet, Nepali typing and word processing).
Ipas Nepal is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage women and candidates from marginalized and disadvantaged communities to apply.
Interested candidates to submit application along with cover letter and curriculum vitae through e-mail to the following address no later than July 27, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process. Telephone queries shall not be entertained and will lead to automatic disqualification.
Mailing Address: Human Resource Manager E-mail: email@example.com