Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Manager- Golden Community : Golden Community is a dynamic research agency aggressively focusing towards maternal, newborn and child health with its project extended to different geographical and population distribution in Nepal. The agency works in close collaboration and partnership with government, non-government
organization and academic institutions.
Position: Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
Duty Station: Kathmandu (90% to field travel)
Project duration: Contract basis
- Bachelor’s degree or above in social sciences or any relevant field.
- Experience in policy advocacy for maternal, neonatal and Child health with Ministry of
Health and Population.
- Experience in technical assistance in development of communication materials for maternal,
neonatal and child health
- Fluency in written and spoken English and good computer skills.
- Experience in coordination with Health Management Information System for integrating key
maternal and neonatal health indicator in routine HMIS system.
Work Experience: At least 15 years of experience in international agency
Applications with updated CV to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Female applicants will be prioritized)
Application Deadline: 2019/02/10