Photography contest “Capture for Periods”- Visible Impact
To mark Menstrual Hygiene Day 2018, Visible Impact call for participation in a photography contest “Capture for Periods.”
The theme for the competition is “No More Limits”.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for original and creative photographs that align with the theme “No More Limits” and highlights on how girls and women aren’t and shouldn’t be limited by their menstruation
- Any person belonging to any age group can submit the photograph.
- The photographs need to be original work and need to align with the theme of Menstrual Hygiene Day.
- The photographs can be taken through cameras or through smartphones. Emphasis will be given to the concept rather than the quality. However, the resolution of the photographs should be at least 1280×800, i.e. should be clear and readable at laptop viewing
- The photographer will be responsible for taking consent from the subject portrayed in the photo.
- A clear caption needs to be submitted along with the photograph. The caption should respect the integrity and dignity of all genders, religion, castes, and ethnicities.
How to submit?
- Send us your photograph, caption along with personal details such as name, age, contact number to email@example.com by 26th May 2018. If you have a Facebook account, send us a link to your Facebook page too, so that we can tag you in your picture.
- The photos will be shared on the Facebook page of Visible Impact. The link is: https://www.facebook.com/VisibleImpact/
- You can share the photos and get the maximum number of likes you can.
- The scoring will be based on likes on Facebook (50%) and through an independent panel of judges (50%).
- Only the likes on the photograph received by received till 5:00 pm Nepal time on 27th May 2018 will be considered valid
- The criteria for the judges’ score are: 33% for concept according to the theme, 33% for caption and 33% for creativity and originality
The winners will be announced on 28th May 2018 through Facebook page of Visible Impact and will also be contacted personally.
By participating in the event, you will be allowing Visible Impact to use the photograph you have submitted on its website, social media, newsletters, reports, and other platforms.
– Visible Impact