The candidates having supervisory skills and depth knowledge of health system of Nepal are highly encouraged to apply. These positions are based in regional offices of USAID-Health for Life(H4L) Project at Kavre,Dolakha and Dhading with need of frequent field visits to V.D.C. level.
- Coordinate and maintain track record of all the employees working in the VDC level.
- Report to the Project Coordinator and be responsible for the daily functions such as documentations, record keeping, and maintaining daily work schedule for the team members during assignment.
- Provide basic counseling to staffs in performance related obstacles by visiting them at VDC level.
- Participate in staff training sessions, meetings, workshops and activities.
- Monitor scheduled absences such as holidays or travel and coordinate with Program Coordinator to ensure the staff absence has been adequately covered off to ensure continuity of services.
- Recording and handling of grievances.
- Constant communication with the district coordinators and Project team members.
- Provide advice and assistance to team members on staff management and replacement.
- Coordinate and maintain cooperation with Regional team members/ staffs of Health for Life ProjectRequirement & Key Competencies:
- Master’s degree in management or social sciences or health or related field OR Bachelor’s degree in management or social sciences or health or related studies relevant to the assignment.
- At least one year of professional experience in human resource management with minimum of six months experience in implementation of community based health programs for Master’s degree and three years of similar experience for Bachelor’s degree.
- High degree of proficiency in office procedures and use of computers including Microsoft Word and Excel programs.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions in accordance with established policies and regulations.
- Proven ability to maintain confidential information with good health, high moral character and good attendance record.
- Should be hardworking, respectful and tactful with all stakeholders, superiors and peers.
- Should be detail oriented, organized and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Fluency in Nepali and English language.
To Apply: Interested candidate who meet the above criteria must fill the online form by clicking “Apply Now” button for the respective job position.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further selection process(es). The organization reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Rolling Plans Pvt. Ltd.
Bijulibazar, Kathmandu, Nepal
G.P.O. Box: 19925
Phone No.: 01-4784183 | 4784724