Nutrition Specialist – Helen Keller International (HKI)/Nepal
HKI/Nepal is working to improve the nutritional status of women and young children through evidence-based research and programs. Helen Keller International (HKI), CARE, FHI 360, Nepali Technical Assistance Group (NTAG), Equal Access Nepal (EAN), Environment and Public Health Organization (ENPHO), Vijaya Resource development Centre (VDRC) is implementing USAID funded Suaahara II Program (SP II) in 42 districts, applications are invited from interested, committed, dynamic team players and experienced Nepali nationals for the following position:
Position: Nutrition Specialist
The position holder will be responsible for:
- Assist Chief, Nutrition Section, Family Welfare Division (FWD) in the preparation of Annual Plan and Budget of National Nutrition Programs and provide technical support to implement and monitor the activities as per the annual work plan.
- Provide support to Nutrition section for documentations including report writing, data analysis, design /prepare presentations papers of national nutrition program
- Facilitate /linkages coordination and communication between SUAHAARA-II program and the Nutrition Section at Family Welfare Division timely & regularly.
- Assist in designing and ensuring the use of monitoring tools for different national level nutrition programs to the Nutrition Section.
Job Description: Click here to download job description
Requirement for the Role:
- Master’s degree in public health with minimum 3 years of experience in nutrition.
- Ability to work well with team and maintain positive working environment
- Good communication skills both in English and Nepali
- Maintaining confidentiality, initiative, flexible, coordination and facilitation skills.
- Ability to manage and execute multiple tasks with little supervision while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills (including Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by submitting application to email@example.com. The application should include the following:
- A cover letter clearly describing your experiences and competencies that meet the position requirement
- Updated CV
- Minimum of two reference contact details (mobile and email), including current employer
Deadline for Submission: COB March 19, 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the selection process.
Helen Keller International / Nepal promotes workforce with diversity and applies positive discrimination to women candidates and candidates from Dalit, Janajati, Madhesi/ Terai and other minority communities.