Notice for Admission 2018 (MPH & Other Programs) – BPKIHS, Dharan
B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences is a leading Health Sciences University of Nepal. It is known around the globe by virtue of its innovative curricula. Every year BPKIHS gets substantial number of candidates to enroll in its academic programs. Its educational philosophy was conceptualized by eminent medical educationists from Nepal, India & various international communities including WHO.
BPKIHS was established on January 18, 1993 and subsequently upgraded to an autonomous Health Sciences University on October 28, 1998 with a mandate to work towards developing socially responsible and competent health workforce, providing health care and engaging in health research.
The School of Public Health was established in 2005 and it is running a two year MPH program.
BPKIHS has postgraduate, undergraduate, and university certificate programs. It has four colleges: Medical, Dental, Nursing, and Public Health. Its Central Teaching Hospital has 733 beds and well established major clinical and basic sciences departments.
BPKIHS announces notice for admission in DM, PhD, MD/MS/ MDHA, MDS, MSc (Basic Sciences and Nursing), MPH and Fellowship in Emergency Medicine Programs for 2018 session.
Details of eligibility, seats available, fee structure, entrance examination, counseling, admission procedure and other information are mentioned in the prospect. You can contact in following address; Office of the Dean, Academic Administration, BPKIHS, Dharan ( Direct Line: 00977-25-530735, 00977-025-525555, 521017 (Ext. 5278, 5279, 4017, 5433) for further details if required.
Dates of Submission of Application Form
- Friday, 27th April to Sunday, 27th May 2018
- Examination Fee Nepalese Nationals – NPR. 5,000/- Indian Nationals – INR 5,000/- International Candidates other than Indian Nationals – US$ 85
Dates of Submission of Application Form with Late Processing Fee
- Monday, 28th May to Sunday, 3rd June 2018 Late Processing Fee (in addition to Examination Fee) Nepalese Nationals – NPR 7,000/- Indian Nationals – INR 7,000/- International Candidates other than Indian Nationals – US$ 115
Entrance Examination Date & Time
- MD/MS/MDHA: Saturday, 16th June 2018 at 9:30 am
- DM and MDS: Saturday, 23rd June 2018 at 2:30 pm MPH : Thursday, 21st June 2018 at 9:30 am
- MSc: Thursday, 21st June 2018 at 2:30 pm
- Fellowship in Emergency Medicine and PhD: Saturday, 23rd June 2018 at 2:30 pm
Kantipur (April 27, 2018)