National Youth Conference 2018 (12-14 Aug, 2018)
Youth of Nepal welcome you to attend the “National Youth Conference 2018” under registration fee – Rs. 500/- (Include all Accommodation, T-shirts, Programme Toolkits, Programme Schedule and Programme Certificate)
CRITERIA FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE:
- Above 18 years and below 30 years old.
- Involved in social activities in his/her home district and should be involved in some kind of entrepreneurship.
- Shall not be associated to any political party.
- Produce at least three evidences; he/she has conducted activities for social transformation.
- In case a female participant from a district does not turn up, the opportunity shall be provided to the male participant.
Early Bird: Rs. 500 (Before 12 July, 2018 – [Time: 23:59 PM] ) ( 20% Cash Back from Khalti)
Last date of early bird registration: Rs. 1000 (Between 12 July, 2018 – 30 July, 2018 – [Time: 23:59 PM] ) [ No Cash Back)
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
1. Accommodation in Kathmandu (Only 3 Nights)
2. Breakfast for 3 days only
3. Lunch: for only 3 days only
4. Dinner: only for 4 days only
5. Programme Participation Certificate
6. Programme T-shirt
7. Programme Toolkits
Every Participants must arrange their own transportation cost.
During the Conference, Young Leaders would get chance to meet Nepalese Young Entrepreneurs, Young Social Activist, International Speakers, Young Politician, Women Activist of Nepal, Media Personality of Nepal, Policy Maker, Government Officials, Celebrity of Nepal, Personality of Developing Agencies, SDGs Activist and many more.
During the Conference we will full engage the action-based activities, volunteer action and building cross-cultural relationships. Cultural performance regarding different cross-cutting issues will be shown.
Conference Venue: Kathmandu, Nepal ( Final Venue will be announced very soon)