The project aims to increase CPR as well as availability and accessibility of SAS in Nepal.
To implement aforementioned project, JANTRA is seeking experienced and dynamic Nepali applicants for the following positions:
- University Degree on Public Health, Nursing and Social Science
- At least three years of proven experience on result based monitoring and other strategic planning approaches
- Experienced on planning, designing and implementation of M&E systems; M&E methods and approaches and data/ information analysis
- Technical expertise in Excel, data management and understanding of FP/SAS program and data.
- Familiar with DHIS2
- If you consider yourself as a suitable candidate, email us with your updated CV and covering letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process. Canvassing at any stage of selection shall lead to automatic disqualification.