Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability & learning (MEAL)Officer – Youth for Future
Youth for Future is a not for profit organisation working on creating awareness related
sexual and reproductive health rights and environmental sanitation. We are constantly looking to
engage with young and vibrant individuals having desire to work towards betterment of society, for
various projects that we undertake.
Position Title: Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability & learning (MEAL) Officer
Location: Buddhanagar, Kathmandu, Nepal (with frequent field visits within Kathmandu Valley)
Duration of contract: Two years (With 6 months’ Probation Period)
Salary: As per Youth For Future’s Grade
Reports to: Program Manager
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare work plan for MEAL activities as specified under the project
- Design and develop content for MEAL and BCC activities in targeted areas
- Contribute to the identification and scaling up of best practices in behaviour change
- Train health workers for intervention in target areas
- Assist program manager in guiding field project officers for field interventions.
- Track data collected by health workers and project officers in targeted areas and present
reports to the organisation
- Assist Program Manager in the documentation of findings and insights generated from field
- Assist program manager in developing and finalizing awareness contents and IEC materials.
- Monitor all project activities and progress towards achieving the project goals.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor in Public Health/ Nursing.
- At least one year of experience directly related to duties and responsibilities specified above.
- Experience in MS office and Data Analysis Software.
- Ability to communicate effectively through verbal and written communication
- Willingness to learn and travel
- Availability to start the job from April 2019.
Before you apply, please ensure you are fully aware of the:
- Above mentioned TOR and Working conditions
- Competencies and qualification required for this post
How to apply?
- Updated CVs and a Cover Letter (explaining why the participant would be suitable for the
position described above) should be forwarded by email to recruitmentYFF@gmail.com on or
before 12:00 noon, 15th February, 2019
- At least two work related references should be provided with the contact information.
“Qualified candidates from minorities, indigenous groups, women and people with disabilities
are highly encouraged to apply”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone calls will not be entertained.