Médecins du Monde (MdM) is an international humanitarian organisation whose mission is to provide medical care for the most vulnerable populations, the world over, including France.
Those working for this independent organisation do not solely dispense care and treatment but condemn violations of human dignity and rights and fight to improve matters for populations living in precarious situations. MdM currently works in 40 countries across all continents where it focuses on 5 priority areas: caring for the health of migrants and displaced persons, promoting sexual and reproductive health, combating HIV and reducing the harm and risks associated with drug use, crises and conflicts and environmental health.
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Communication and Reporting
- Develop/ modify/ update tools (medical-assessment tool, checklists, data collection format) for the effective monitoring and supervision and ensuring uniform in coordination of program and medical teams and partner based on the project nature and set indicators.
- Ensure the functionality of Monitool on the projects.
- Enter the data in the monitoring tool and ensure data has been updated regularly in the set time frame.
- Facilitate/orient the team for proper use of the tools and share the progress/trend of the monitoring reports to the team during program review meetings/ workshops.
- Develop monitoring supervision plan and ensure the monitoring and supervisions are done timely.
- Analyse ways to facilitate data collection and the flow of data within program field teams and identify strengths and weaknesses in existing data collection and management systems and propose solutions.
- Perform field visits to ensure the quality of data collected by programs and to verify the accuracy of reported data. Ensure the quality data are collected, compiled and reported timely and systematically in coordination with the different departments (Medical, Program, Admin, Logistics and Partners)
- Facilitate to conduct data evaluation in coordination with internal or external consultants.
- Coordinate the preparation of all activity and monitoring visit reports; guide staffs and executing partners in preparing their progress reports in accordance with approved reporting formats and ensure their timely submission.
- Develop tool and carry out the assessment activities in coordination of program team members to coordinate with the MdM departments and the partner organizations for the efficient implementation of the program activities.
- Carryout the program visibility activities in accordance with the organization policies including the planning and developing the content for the virtual media.
- Preserve and promote MdM principles among staffs and beneficiaries.
- Ensure the implementation of reporting tools and formats in coordination to program and medical teams and executing partners including the collection and effective documentation of activity reports, monitoring visit reports, monthly database, and narrative report from partners.
- Develop and ensure a time table and reporting mechanism to receive reports from MdM team and partners and submit the compiled reports to government authorities, MdM management and funding agencies as per monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress on all project activities.
- Participate in annual project reviews and planning workshops and assist the Project Managers in preparing relevant reports.
- Assist program teams in conducting trainings, workshops, program meetings (DPAC, CPAC) and public audits.
- Coordination with the relevant stakeholders at the national, district and community level for the information sharing according to the need of the organization. Develop and report the feedback mechanism from the beneficiaries towards the organization.
- Assist Program Coordinator and General Coordinator in writing project proposals whenever needed.
- Communicate all the external communications with notification to your supervisor, and represent MdM in different national and international forums,
- Bachelor degree in Nursing or in Public Health is essential.
- At least 2 years experience of working in including 1 year in NGO or INGO in health sector in program implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Able to read, write and communicate in English at professional level (this will be tested).
- Able to analyze data/information in tabular and or graphic form.
- Computer skill in word, excel is essential. Advance skill in excel is preferred.
- Proactive, organized, responsive and reliable personality
- French- An asset
- English- Professional level of speaking and writing
- Nepali- Professional level of speaking and writing