M&E Coordinator – Nepal Fertility Care Center
NFCC, a national non-governmental organization established in 1988 provides where missing and enhance where lacking, standardize reproductive health services in Nepal. Having worked for more than two decades in all the development zones of Nepal, NFCC has made its presence felt across Nepal working on pertinent issues of sexual and reproductive health like family planning, HIV, STI’s, adolescent health, women’s health and men’s health.
NFCC announces vacancy for the post of M&E Coordinator based on central office.
As a M&E coordinator s/he will have following responsibilities:
- Lead, design and ensure planning, monitoring and evaluation formats and systems.
- Develop and update common indicators for data collection, design data collection tools/templates/plan, and supervise regular data collection/generation process.
- Provide technical support to project staff on implementing M&E plan and logical framework.
- Track project’s output and outcome level results on the periodic basis in close coordination with project’s implementing team as well as partners.
- Collect, check, verify and compile data from the field as stipulated in the M&E plan.
- Contribute to design TOR, training materials, communication materials related to project and M&E System.
- Prepare the M&E unit’s periodic progress report and submit to supervisor.
- Contribute for developing and managing knowledge products (knowledge management) of project.
- At least Master’s degree in health sciences, behavioral science or statistics with one year of experience or Bachelor’s degree with three years of experience in relevant field.
- Experience of working on research, survey and development assessment.
- Sound knowledge and experience on writing quality reports.
- Experience of quantitative and qualitative data collection, analysis and report writing.
- Good interpersonal, communications, and facilitation skills.
- Hands on experience of managing database software.
- Strong statistical skills.
- Strong command on English language.
- Programmatic experience in public health, health system management, and in relevant field will have added value.
Please send your update CV along with motivation letter at email@example.com before 5 pm Nepali Standard Time, 8th June 2018.