Leadership Training in JAPAN (IATSS) for ASEAN Students
Thinking and Learning Together
The IATSS Forum is an international training institute established in 1985 that aims to bring out the best qualities in individuals who will one day become future leaders in the ASEAN region.
- Applicants must possess the physical and mental capabilities necessary to participate fully in program activities.
- Applicants should be 35 years old or younger at the time of the closing date of the application.
- Applicants must currently be a full-time employee working in a professional field.(Self-employed and freelance included)
- Applicants should have at least 2 years of full-time professional job experience at the time of the application.
- Applicants should have sufficient English skills and cultural adaptability to live and study abroad.
- Applicants must travel to Japan unaccompanied.
Course Level: Training
Type: Fully funded
Duration: 61st IATSS forum: May-Jul..2019 (55 Days)
62nd IATSS form: Sep-Nov..2019 (55 Days)
The IATSS Forum pays for the round trip airfare, participation fees for the program, accommodations, and almost all food expenses, etc.
Participants need to pay for their personal expenses.
Deadline: 30 June 2018