A variety of sessions and symposia will cover all aspects of Tropical Medicine, including:
- Helminthic Diseases
- Dengue and other Arboviral Diseases
- Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Emerging and Re-Emerging Diseases
- Non-Communicable Diseases
- Other Tropical Diseases
- Vector Control
- Drug Resistance
- Research Ethics
Call for Abstracts & Symposium Proposals
Participants wishing to present their research are invited to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentations. Guidelines for abstract submission can be found on the Meeting website, www.jitmm.com
Symposium proposals are invited for suitable topics in Tropical Medicine. Each symposium session is 90 minutes, with up to 4 speakers. To apply to host a symposium, please send the details below to email@example.com
- A topic for the symposium
- A 250-word symposium proposal, outlining major topics to be discussed
- A list of speakers
- Session abstracts for each speaker, including points for their presentation and discussion points
Abstract Submission Guidelines [Submission Deadline is August 31, 2018]
- All abstracts must be submitted via the online abstract submission system. Abstracts sent by fax or email will not be accepted.
- You can only submit one abstract.
- All details on the Registration and Online Abstract Submission forms must be completed.
- The abstract title should be written with each word capitalised.
- Author’s names and affiliations must be given with superscript numbers.
- No pictures or graphs should be included in the abstract.
- The abstract should be approximately 250 words long.
- After completing the submission form, check the details are correct by going to “My Page”.
- Accepted abstracts will appear in the Abstract Book.
- Oral presentations (excluding Turbo Talks and Keynote speeches) are limited to 12 minutes plus 3 minutes for Q&A or overrun. Please make sure you prepare your presentation to fit within the time limits.
JITMM Travel Awards 2018
JITMM Travel Awards 2018 is now accepting applications. Please follow the following Instructions;
1. Complete the application form https://goo.gl/forms/bSpvLEpxuM5aaIBx1
2. Create a JITMM account at www.jitmm.com
3. Submit your abstract online through your JITMM account
4. Wait for the announcement of awardees in October
- Early career researchers from: low- and middle-income countries (LMICs), as defined by the World Bank, countries in the ASEAN Community
- Previous JITMM travel award winners and invited speakers are not eligible
- Waived registration for all 3 days of JITMM2018
- Full or partial* reimbursement of flight and hotel costs (*according to number of applicants and availability of funds)
Application deadline is 31 August 2018.
Joint International Tropical Medicine Meeting 2018(JITMM2018), 12-14 December 2018, Bangkok, Thailand, Amari Watergate Bangkok