ISSF Springboard Research Fellowships 2018-19 : Imperial College London in UK invites application for ISSF Springboard Research Fellowships. Applications are open for international students to conduct research in the 2018-19 academic year.
Replacing the ISSF Faculty Fellowships, the ISSF Springboard Fellowships provide funding help with the career progression and retention of outstanding early career researchers. Funding in partnership with Departments, these awards are intended as short-term fellowships to enable these researchers to acquire preliminary data and develop the independence required to be competitive for future external fellowship applications.
These fellowships are open to researchers across ALL Faculties in College, to undertake research within the science remit of the Wellcome Trust. Researchers from disciplines outside of biomedicine can apply for funding, provided the project is within this remit.
Multidisciplinary applications are strongly encouraged.
For further information and eligibility, please read the ISSF Springboard Fellowship Guidelines 2018/19 (Imperial login required).
The Application Deadline is: Thursday 18th October 2018 (12.00 noon)
Applications must comprise of the following:
- A completed ISSF Springboard Fellowships Application Form (October 2018 call).
- Letter of support from the host/supervisor
- Letter of support from the Head of Department/Division.
- Applicants must send costings information (completed on InfoEd) to Martin Waller (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Joint Research Office.
- InfoEds should not have been formally submitted prior to submitting an application, but must have been agreed in outline by the appropriate department(s)
- An e-mail signifying approval will suffice and must be attached to the InfoEd application.
- A confirmation email from Martin Waller and a copy of your InfoEd recovery page must be included in your application. ‘Recovery’ on InfoEd must have the 50% charge and ‘Institution Contribution’ the other 50%. All costs can be inflated.
Departments are expected to make a 50% contribution to the award. All applications must be discussed with the relevant Departmental Manager prior to submission.
The deadline for departmental signoff is 28 September 2018
- The Lancet Global Health Commission on High Quality Health Systems in the SDG Era Report
- 52 funding schemes- Wellcome Trust, United Kingdom
- Fulbright Specialist Program for Nepali Institutions 2019-2020
- Chevening Scholarships Program 2019/2020, UK
ISSF Springboard Research Fellowships 2018-19 ISSF Springboard Research Fellowships 2018-19 ISSF Springboard Research Fellowships 2018-19