INTERN(Public Health)- FAITH
FAITH is offering an opportunity to the deserving candidate who is willing to build his/her skills in the area of Sexual and reproductive project management, coordination and logistics including creative event and media. This will be achieved through apprenticeship in the on-going projects.
- Preparation for workshop and meetings.
- Involve in creative event and media.
- Provide logistics support for the program.
- Assist in proposals development.
- Interest in learning, Able to drive scooter/motorbike
- Bachelor degree in public health or social work.
Please send your CV with recent photograph, cover letter at email@example.com
Incomplete application will be disqualified. Telephone calls will not be entertained. FAITH holds the right to accept or reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Qualified women from disadvantages and ethnic groups are highly encouraged to apply.