International Summer Programme- The University of Copenhagen
International Summer Programme- The University of Copenhagen : The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. Founded in 1479 as a studium generale, it is the second oldest institution for higher education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
UCPH offers more than 50 international summer courses this summer. The courses are at bachelor and master level, taught in English, and are open for domestic and international students. All courses take place in June, July or August.
Explore a variety of challenging summer courses within the academic areas: humanities, law, medicine & healthcare, science, social science or theology and:
- have a short-term study experience abroad
- earn credits over the summer
- delve into an interesting topic
- experience the student environment at the University of Copenhagen
The international summer courses cover themes based on contemporary fields of research and address topics of current international trends and interests such as:
- Arctic Health
- Cross-disciplinary field course in Sri Lanka
- Global Health Challenges
- Humanitarian Action in the 21st century
- Innovating Solutions for Ageing Populations
- Interdisciplinary Aspects of Healthy Ageing
- International Health
- Nordic health systems
- One Health
- Rethinking Healthcare – Innovations as a powerful driver
- Urbanisation and Health – global and local perspectives with Copenhagen as a case
The application process:
- Click on the course title to view the course description where you will find all the information you need relating to the course (see list of international summer courses).
- Before applying, please make sure you have a relevant academic background and fulfill the prerequisites that are specified in the course description.
- Under “Sign up” or “Application” in the course description, you will find information that explains how to apply for the specific course.
You can apply for all international summer courses until April 1st. After this date only courses that are not fully booked will be available. Please check the course descriptions to see if any seats are available.
The last chance to apply for an international summer course with available seats is June 1st.