Health Promotion and Behaviour Change Communication in Public Health, March 5-7, 2018
Health Promotion and Behaviour Change Communication in Public Health, March 5-7, 2018: School of Public Health and Community Medicine, BPKIHS is going to organize a workshop on Health Promotion and Behaviour Change Communication in Public Health, March 5-7, 2018. This workshop seeks to equip participants with main theories and tools utilised for behaviour change including designing messages, interpersonal communication, advocacy and media engagement. This workshop is intended for any public health workers of both governmental and non-governmental organisations, who involves in designing and managing behaviour change initiatives, especially those responsible for disseminating health awareness, education and promotion activities.
- To discuss different strategies of health promotion
- To understand different theories of behaviour change and their application
To develop effective IEC and BCC messages
- To utilise participatory and community mobilisation techniques for behaviour change
- The concept and strategies of health promotion
- Theories of behaviour change communication and their application
- Developing IEC and BCC messages: Process of Behaviour Change Communication
- Communities and communication: mass mobilisation, mass media, participation, empowerment
- NPR 6000 but only 4000 for students (current student ID required); stationery, course kit, tea/snack and lunch is included;
- A certificate will be provided.
How to apply?
Please fill up the registration form below and email the scan copy of the registration form (together with copy of student ID if applicable) to the course co-coordinator by Feb 23, 2018.
Selected participants will be informed and required to pay the course fee (non-refundable) by bank deposit in favour of “BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Dharan” in one of the following Bank Account:
Standard Chartered Bank, Nepal Ltd.: A/C No. 01-0256021-01
NIC Asia Bank Ltd: A/C No. 12CL014805NPR001
Rastriya Banijya Bank: A/C No. 216000107001
Please email the scan copy of the voucher to the course-coordinator for confirmation.
- School of Public Health and Community Medicine, BPKIHS; 9am to 5 pm.
Dr. Rajendra Karkee, MSc, MIH, PhD
Tel: Mo: 9842064635; Office: +977-25-525555 ext- 2085