HBNU Fogarty Global Health Training Program
2018/2019 Fellowship Year
HBNU Fogarty Global Health Training Program: Harvard University, Boston University, Northwestern University and the University of New Mexico are excited to announce a new mentoring and research focused international fellowship program. The Partnership for Global Health Research Training Program directly responds to the Fogarty International Center call to support capacity building in lower- and middle income countries (LMICs) and the United States (U.S.) to train the next generation of public health innovators and leaders to address these challenges. The Program provides mentored research opportunities to train and prepare a new cadre of health professionals in the U.S. and LMICs dedicated to research, health services, and academic careers. The Program aims to enhance the trainees’ ability to independently plan, implement, and assess innovative clinical or operations research focused on reducing the mortality and morbidity associated with: HIV/AIDS and associated co-infections, NCDs including cardiovascular disease and diabetes,mental health, and maternal child health and nutrition (MCHN). Fellows accepted into the program must spend at least 11 months at their international research site. Collaborating research sites include 14 sites across 10 countries in Africa and Asia.
2018 – 2019 APPLICATION NOW OPEN
The application for the next cycle is now available on the HBNU website! Before applying, ensure that you have
thoroughly read the application process and have all the required documents for submission ready. To learn more, see the attached flyer or visit the HBNU Website
- Fellowship opportunities at one of 14 sites across 10 countries in Africa and Asia.
- 12 Month Fellowship with stipend depending on the type of the award
- Appointments begin July 1st 2018
- Week-long workshop/orientation training at NIH in Bethesda
- Pre-doctoral students currently enrolled in doctoral level programs in public health, government, business, design, engineering, education, medicine, nutrition, law, pharmacy dentistry, veterinary medicine, and nursing.
- Postdoctoral trainees with an advanced doctoral degree in public health, government, business, design, engineering, education, medicine, nutrition, law, pharmacy, dentistry, veterinary medicine, and nursing.
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Citizen of LMIC country (must be a country of an approved site)
Deadline: November 1st 2017.
Recent Public Health Jobs
[catlist id=112 numberposts=35] Job vacancies (All Health related):
[catlist id=110 numberposts=35] Consultancy :
[catlist id=47 numberposts=15]
[catlist id=26 numberposts=20] Recent Fellowships & Scholarships
[catlist id=115 numberposts=15] Conferences :
[catlist id=28 numberposts=25]