Global Solutions Initiative Summer Course 2018
The Global Solutions Initiative (GSI) provides a new, permanent, supportive advisory structure to G20 and G7. Independent of the official processes, yet firmly connected with official engagement groups and working groups, the GSI delivers independent, long-term oriented policy briefs for world leaders.
Over the course of five days, participants selected for the Summer School will play an active role in the Global Solutions Summit. They will take part in high-level special side events and have the extraordinary opportunity to meet Nobel Laureates. Summer School participants will present their ideas and projects to internationally renowned experts.
The Summer School programme is aimed at people with a passion for change and an educational background in economics, business, or political or social sciences.
The participants of the Summer School will experience the Global Solutions Summit through an innovative workshop and panel process. They will use it to develop global solutions to the most pressing challenges facing our planet.
- Student or young professional with excellent academic achievements in economic, business, or political or social sciences
- Proof of volunteer work or extracurricular social projects
- Developing an idea or working on a specific project you believe will make an impact
- Ability to pitch your idea or project to a high-level audience
- Special interest in one or several of the overarching agenda topics of the Global Solutions Initiative
- Very good command of English
- Free admission, along with all your Young Global Changers peers, to the Global Solutions Summit 2018 with a live broadcast of all the panels
- Summer School workshops
- Lectures with global thought leaders from academia
- An exclusive dinner with our global partner, PwC
- Sharing your work, thoughts, and ideas exclusively with Nobel Prize laureates and great minds from think tanks, business, politics and civil society
- Joining an exclusive network of like-minded Young Global Changers and building long-lasting relationships
- Access to the e-paper edition of Tagesspiegel, Berlin’s leading German-language newspaper, or the e-paper edition of Handelsblatt Global, the English-language business daily from the German capital
How to apply- Click Here
For more information- email@example.com