Global Healthy Workplace Awards & Summit, Melbourne, 30th October – 1st November 2019
The 7th Global Healthy Workplace Awards and Summit will be hosted in partnership with Monash University in the culturally vibrant city of Melbourne on 31st October – 1st November 2019. Melbourne is Australia’s second-largest city and a gateway to the rest of Australia and Oceania. The 7th Global Healthy Workplace Summit will bring together leaders in global health and wellbeing who seek to create a healthier and more productive working experience for all employers and employees.
The key themes for this year’s global summit are:
- Advancing Mental Health in the Workplace
- SMEs – Maximizing Employee Performance
- Generating Metrics for Health & Wellbeing at Work
- Investing in Human Capital
- Advances in Health & Safety
- Awards Finalist Presentations
Monash University, Clayton Campus, Wellington Road, Clayton, Victoria 3800, Australia
The 7th Global Summit will be preceded by the 4th Roundtable of the Global Alliance for Healthy Workplaces (invitation only) and a Capacity Building Seminar on “How to Create a Healthy Workplace” in partnership with the International Association for Worksite Health Promotion (IAWHP) on 30th October 2019. View our Agenda to find out more.
Capacity Building Seminar themes:
- How to make the business case internally and externally
- Utilizing technology for better engagement
- Lessons learned from Global Healthy Workplace Awards winners
- Certification to a global standard