GLOBAL HEALTH FORUM 2018 Innovative Approaches to Global Health Challenges in Low and Middle-Income Countries November 1-2, 2018 | Beirut, Lebanon
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The Global Health Institute (GHI) at the American University of Beirut (AUB) and the Consortium of Universities for Global Health (CUGH) are co-organizing the ‘Global Health Forum 2018: Innovative Approaches to Global Health Challenges in Low and Middle-Income Countries’ November 1-2, 2018 | Beirut Lebanon.
The Forum convenes stakeholders from various disciplines to showcase innovative ideas and practical cases of innovations in global health either originating in or applicable to the LMIC context. The Scientific Committee of the Forum is issuing a call for abstracts on scholarly work that is related to global health, with an emphasis on generating evidence and recommendations for contextualized innovations applicable to the Global South. All abstracts will be peer reviewed for research quality and scientific content.
Accepted abstracts will be presented in two poster presentation sessions that will be held as part of the Forum.
Eligible abstracts include research related to the following tracks:
- Integrating Information Technology in Health Systems of LMICs
- Adopting innovative approaches to humanitarian crises, prevention, and response
- Using Digital Health (eHealth, mHealth, telehealth, etc.) and Internet of Things to enhance access of hard-to-reach populations to healthcare
- Utilizing big data analytics to improve health outcomes
- Employing innovations in global health education
- Enhancing public-private sector partnerships for innovative solutions in low-resource settings
Accepted abstracts will be scheduled for posters display on November 1, 2018 from 1:30PM to 2:30PM and November 2, 2018 from 2:00PM to 3:00PM.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDE
Deadline Deadline for submission of abstract is August 20, 2018.
Accepted submission will be notified by September 3, 2018.
Abstract should be submitted electronically as email attachment (Word Document or PDF) to Ms. Nour El Arnaout on email@example.com
Kindly indicate email subject as: Abstract Submission to GHF2018 Format
- Full title of paper
- Names of authors (All co-authors should be listed as follows): John Doe*, MD; Harry McMount, MPH; Lary Nouri, PhD
- The principal investigator should be identified with an asterisk, and the presenter’s full name bolded and underlined (see above).
- Affiliation by institution and country of principal investigator and presenter.
- Body text: Text should be structured in four clear paragraphs: Background, Methods, Results, and Global Health Implication/s
- Total text should not exceed 250 words (excluding title, authors list, and affiliations)
For more information, please contact Ms. Nour El Arnaout at +961-1-350 000 ext. 4835 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org