Global Health Diplomacy (GHD) Training
Global health diplomacy (GHD) Training is three to five-day intensive program that combine 40 percent theory and 60 percent practice. This training prepares participants with negotiation and policy skills to help them in influencing people, collaboration, and decision making at national and international level.
- Participant will be trained diplomacy skills set including negotiation manner and strategy, social influencing, and building professional image.
- Participant will benefit from the structure of the program and the lecturer since it is highly participatory and it provides them with skill-building activities, multi-stakeholders panels, case study, role-play exercises, and negotiation simulation with world-prominent and leading facilitators.
We are calling for the next true leaders!
- Please make sure to complete all the application and requirements form
- Complete this application form and submit to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org, (with the file subject: GHD – SCH – 2018 – Full Name – Your Institution/Organisation Name – Nationality).
- If selected, we will publish the announcement of the Global Health Diplomacy candidates at: globalhealthdiplomacy.id on 15th June, 2018
Scholarship Application Deadline May 30, 2018
Non-scholarship Application Deadline June 30, 2018
Participant Selected and Administration Process 15 July –
22 July, 2018
Pre-departure Assignment Process July 23 – August 6, 2018
Training Days August 25 – August 29, 2018