Global Conference on Implementation Science 2019
The International Conference of Implementation and Scale-up is co-hosted by the Centre of Excellence for Science of Implementation and Scale-up (CoE-SISU), BRAC James P. Grant School of Public Health at BRAC University and UNICEF Bangladesh.
Date and venue: 29 June – 1 July, Radisson Blu Dhaka, Bangladesh
The conference aims to showcase the role of Implementation Research (IR) in promoting a culture of evidence-based health and other social development programmes, policies and practices, as well as to create demand for the key implementers and policy makers towards mainstreaming IR in order to bridge the gap between research and policy making.
The Conference also aspires to create a demand for global knowledge sharing through an inclusive platform and to document the success stories in Low and Middle-Income Countries (LMICs) through the use of IR to influence programme, policy, and practice.
Potential Topics for the Call for Abstracts
- Challenges Specific to High-Income Countries
- Embedding Implementation Research into Programs
- Implementation Research in Adolescent Health
- Implementation Research in Behavioural Issues
- Implementation Research and Capacity Building
- Implementation Research and Communication and Documentary Film
- Implementation Research in Humanitarian Crises
- Implementation Research in Injury Prevention
- Implementation Research in Maternal, Neonatal and Child Health
- Implementation Research Methodology
- Implementation Research as Part of a Wider Evaluation Agenda
- Implementation Research and Policy Change
- Implementation Research, Scale-up and Sustainability
- Implementation Research in Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights
- Implementation Research and Systems Strengthening
- Implementation Research and Technology
- Experience of Implementers on Implementation Challenges and Successes
Presentation of an individual paper by the submitting author, which will be grouped with other individual papers with similar themes by the conference organizers.
This section also includes poster submissions, which will not have any oral component.
Presentation of five papers with similar themes by the submitting team, which will be booked as a single full session.
- ORGANIZED SESSION DEADLINE : MAR 1, 2019
- INDIVIDUAL SESSION DEADLINE: MAR 22, 2019