Fully funded YSI Southeast Asia Innovation program
YSI’s Innovation Program aims to build strong and effective startup teams which create solutions to one or more of the Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs). We are dedicated to making real solutions happen, to impact the world in a real and measurable way. By pushing the frontiers of online working, we bring together youth from across Southeast Asia to unite in their efforts to creating viable startups addressing pressing issues in the world.
- Dedicated and Passionate youths who are ready to commit to setting up a startup
- Youth who have a proven track record of excellence in their SDG of interest.
- Youth who display specific skills are encouraged to apply, so long as they can propose how their skills can be used towards product/service development.
- Have the time to use 15-25 hours each week from April-June and the time it takes to create a real startup after the program.
- Open minded people who respect different cultures, willing to understand different walks of life, see things in a new perspective, with the intention of creating a positive impact.
- Able and willing to learn how to work online with a team from all over SEA.
- People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, and bold enough to actually do it.
- Apply as an individual, not as a team.
- Apply only if you are of 18-25 years of age and reside in the Southeast Asian Region.
- You do not need to have a startup idea before applying.
- There will be 3 rounds in the application process. 6 teams will be chosen to work together at the end of March.
- Entire program will be fully funded.
Round 1 goes from January 28th – February 28th. You will receive the results for this round on 3rd March 2018.
Want a peek on the frameworks and modules within our Program? Find out more https://www.ysisea.com/