Fully funded Training Fellowships & Postgraduate Scholarships for Developing Countries, Thailand
Believing that global challenges are best addressed by a concerted effort, Thailand has, therefore, been promoted sustainable development through fostering South-South cooperation and global partnership. It is in this spirit of constructive collaboration that we have offered training fellowships and postgraduate scholarships to developing partners across the world.
Today, in addition to fellowships and scholarships offered as part of bilateral and triangular development cooperation projects, TICA offers over 700 training fellowships and 70 postgraduate scholarships for government officials from developing countries around the world through Annual International Training Course (AITC) and Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP).
Annual International Training Course (AITC) was initiated in 1991 as a framework in providing short-term training for developing partners. Today, the AITC remains one of TICA’s flagship programmes. It offers not only a training experience, but also a platform in exchanging ideas and establishing professional network among participants from across the world.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Citizens of developing countries are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be nominated by central government agencies in a country from the TIPP eligible countries/territories list.
- Candidates should be an officer or agent (preferably from government agencies) currently working in the area related to the course provided.
- Candidates must have bachelor degree and/or professional experience related field or related to graduate degree.
- Candidates must have a good command of English.
- It is recommended that candidates be less than 50 years of age.
- Candidates must have good physical and mental condition.
- TICA reserves the rights to revoke scholarship offered to participants who are pregnant during the period of study or violate rules and regulations.
- Other requirements apart from these will be under consideration by the University regulations.
Travel and financial arrangements
Successful candidates will be offered an award which covers:
- Return economy class airfare
- Accommodation for the duration of training in Thailand
- Training allowance
- Social programme
- Airport meeting service