Fully Funded International Scholarships at Qingdao University in China, 2018
Applications are invited for Fully Funded International Scholarships at Qingdao University in China. Applications are open for international students to pursue undergraduate, masters and PhD degree for 2018-19 academic year.
Qingdao University “Shandong Provincial Government Scholarship” for Prospective International Students Application Procedure
Shandong Provincial Government Scholarship for Foreign Students is set up by Shandong Provincial Government in order to encourage international students to come to Shandong for study and scientific research.
Shandong Provincial Government provides full coverage tuition fee, on-campus accommodation fee and comprehensive medical insurance expenses.
Category & Eligibility
- Application is open to applicant who owns a non-Chinese citizenship, aged between 18 and 40, in good health condition.
- Applicants shall be students, who will enroll in September, 2018.
- Applicants must abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government, behave well and meet the entrance requirements of Qingdao University.
- Only applicants that have not received other sorts of fund or scholarship could apply for the scholarship.
- APPLICATION FORM FOR Shandong Provincial Government Scholarship for Foreign Students
- Personal Statement (Include: Personal study and work experience, future plan for study; Written in English or Chinese)
- Relevant Award Certificate.
- Applicants for Master or Doctorate Programs please refer to http://clc.qdu.edu.cn/info/1135/2015.htm
Applicants for Bachelor Degree please refer to http://clc.qdu.edu.cn/info/1134/2014.htm
Applicants for Language Students please refer to http://clc.qdu.edu.cn/lxsq/sq_Apply_now/yys_Language_Study.htm
Students In school for 1 year or more than 1 year are required to participate in the Annual Review, the annual review mainly focus on the academic, learning attitude, attendance, behavior ,rewards and punishment to conduct a comprehensive evaluation as next year’s criteria whether to continue to enjoy the scholarship or not. Students studying for a period more than one year, when registering in March every year please go to the International Student Office to get the annual Review Form to participate in the annual review, while students who study for 1 year should take the review before 1, Dec, 2018. Not participating in the annual review without reason or failing in the annual review will cause the cancellation of the scholarship.
There are three ways to submit application materials. Please choose one of the followings:
- Email to: email@example.com
2 Mail by post: International Students Office, Qingdao University, 308 Ningxia Road, Qingdao，266071，China Tel: (86) 532-85953863
- 3. Come to the International Students Office to submit directly.
Directions: This office is located in the lobby of MinXing Building on the West Campus of Qingdao University, 308 Ningxia Road (100 meters north of the International Academic Exchange Center).
Applicants should submit all the application documents before May.20, 2018. Qingdao University will conduct an overall assessment of all applications and admit applicants on the basis of competitive selection. Normally, the admission results will be announced within 45 working days after the application materials are confirmed as valid.
After confirming with the successful applicants, Admission Office will post “Letter of Admission”, “Visa Application Form for Foreigners to Study in China” (JW202 Form), copy of the scholarship certificate and other relevant documents to applicants. Please apply for an X1 or X2 visa at the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in your home country by using our materials. For further details on the visa approval process, please check with Chinese Embassy or Consulate in your home country.
Add：International Students Office, Qingdao University, 308 Ningxia Road, Qingdao 266071
（Tel）：(86) 532-85953863 firstname.lastname@example.org