Field Coordinator- Rural Community Development Centre (RCDC- Nepal)
Rural Community Development Centre (RCDC- Nepal), Lamjung works for the well being of children, happiness of women and advocacy for governance. RCDC- Nepal, Lamjung in support from USAID on joint collaboration with Helen Keller International (HKI), Cooperative for Assistance and Relief Everywhere (CARE), Family Health International 360 (FHI 360) Nepali Technical Assistance Group (NTAG), Environment and Public Health Organization (ENPHO), Equal Access Nepal (EAN) and Vijaya Development Resource Centre (VDRC) has been implementing Suaahara-II Program in Lamjung District.
RCDC-Nepal, Lamjung under the Suaahara- II program is seeking energetic, dedicated, self-motivated and professional personals as mentioned below. Interested candidates are requested to submit their personal resume and testimonials along with application by given deadline. You can submit your application through mail or by hand.
Position: Field Coordinator
Required Number: 1 (One)
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Public Health and Agriculture, Development Studies and Health in Education with at least 2 years proven experience in program implementation monitoring and reporting and high competent knowledge in computer appliances.
Duty Station: RCDC Central Office, Besishahar, Lamjung (with 60% field visit)
Major responsibility and duties:
- Provide overall program direction to the team members in consultation with Suaahara team and ED of RCDC.
- Prepare overall program planning in support with Suaahara team and reporting in agreed deadline.
- Prepare program monitoring and supervision plan and mobilize stakeholders.
- Manage program with overview on program content, effective management based on result performance in long and short term.
- Ensure cross linkage with program activities in line with IRs.
- Develop overall strategy and framework for the implementation of DIP.
- Ensure timely and effective implementation of DIP by mobilizing staffs.
- Strengthen partnership with Government like mandates agencies and I/NGO in line with Suaahara program.
- Inspect and update of financial management and reporting.
- Prepare the activity wise memo, work plan and monitoring plan and submit to RCDC and Suaahara Program.
- Supervise and monitor of programs in Community, Rural Municipality, Municipality and district level.
- Ensure participation at district level meeting, cluster level meeting, seminar, workshop and program review workshop organized by Suaahara Program.
- Ensure support to health facilities, FCHVs, Health Mothers’ groups to conduct ENA/ EHA initiatives and counseling to mothers and households.
- Ensure empowering of W-WASH CC for declaration of total sanitation.
- Ensure of HFP training to village model farmers and empower them to counsel 1000 days households.
- Ensure proper distribution of SBCC materials and messages into households.
- Advocate for nutrition issues in Community, Rural Municipality, Municipality and district level.
- Facilitate monthly staffs’ meeting and monitor, support and supervise meetings, training and counseling provided by field supervisors
Interested qualified candidates are requested to send their application with updated CV to the following address.
Deadline of submission: By March 9, 2019 at 5:00 P.M.
The Executive Director
Rural Community Development Centre,
Campus Road Besishahar Municipality Ward No – 7 , Lamjung
For more Details: Contact Admin section of RCDC Office.
Mail Address: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for further processing
Applications from female, local resident, disadvantage communities are encouraged to apply.
Vacancy for the post of Outreach worker
Position: Outreach worker
Required no. : 4
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com