Field Coordinator- Hilly Region Development Campaign
Hilly Region Development Campaign, a highly recognized NGO working in a diversified sector and geography of Jajarkot is searching for the potential candidates for Suaahara II Program funded by USAID with the Partnership of Helen Keller International (HKI), CARE Nepal, FHI 360, NTAG, VDRC, Equal access and ENPHO. The candidate should demonstrate developed communications and influencing skills, excellent knowledge of area of work and increasingly contribute to team planning, proactively leads more responsibility and/or more difficult areas of work in agreement with line manager.
Position: Field Coordinator (FC) (1 Nos.)
Job Location: Jajarkot Office with 60 % field
The Field Coordinator is responsible for working closely with Program Coordinator and other district-based staff to implement district program and activities effectively on time to meet program objective
Job Responsibilities, Main Duties:
- Support to Program Coordinator for conducting district orientation and develop Detailed Implementation Planning (DIP) with District Health offices, DCC, Rural municipalities, Municipalities and NGO and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate to conduct RM/UM level stakeholder planning, meeting, orientation, training and other relevant activities of Suaahara.
- Plan and implement project activities in the working district. Coordinate with Suaahara II Sub Office to implement program effectively and smoothly.
- Coordinate and liaison with DCC /RM/UM to allocate fund for the Suaahara activities in the district.
- Coordinate Suaahara II district team, district line agencies, related offices and networks for planning and implementing Suaahara II program activities.
- Supervise and monitor the field program and provide constructive feedbacks to filed team.
- Ensure close monitoring of activities and performing field visits in order to assess the implementation of Suaahara activities.
- Provide support and program input to field supervisors and where need to Female Community Health Volunteer (FCHVs)/ Village Model Farmer (VMF), Outreach Clinics, local clubs and CBOs
- Support /Conduct/ organizes various district and community level activities, trainings, workshops and other required activities.
- Monitor, mentor and supervise to field supervisors and community nutrition facilitators.
- Prepare monthly/ quarterly/semi-annual/annuals plans
- Produce & submit monthly/quarterly/ semiannual/annual reports of the programs on time. Collect and document important case studies/stories.
- Provide support to the evaluation and monitoring
- Attend and share program progress and challenges in district level stakeholders’ review meeting in coordination with program coordinator.
Educational Qualification and experience:
- Bachelor in Public Health/ Social Sciences with minimum 3 Years of work experience in I/NGOs
- Preference will be given to experienced & local candidate
- Proficiency on English and Nepali language.
- Having valid motorbike/Scooter license
- Have well knowledge and skills on Computer
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with their latest CV and cover letter to the email address email@example.com or to the address mentioned below addressing to the HR, Hilly Region Development Campaign (HRDC) within 8th of March 2019. Women and candidates from marginalized castes and ethnic groups are highly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained. Hilly Region Development Campaign reserves the right to reject any or all applicants.pub
Hilly Region Development Campaign (HRDC)
Bheri Municipality-4, Gairkhali, Jajarkot