District Coordinator (MNH) – Geruwa Rural Awareness Association: Geruwa Rural Awareness Association (GERUWA) is a non–profit, non-governmental social development organization, established in 1991, registered in District Administration Office, Baridya and affiliated with Social Welfare Council. Geruwa has been serving society since last 25 years and celebrating silver jubilee this year. The organization is currently working on health and sanitation, poverty alleviation, environmental issue, infrastructure development, reproductive health and good governance. Now to support Terre des hommes (Tdh) funded Prayaas Project, the vacancy has announced for following position based in Bardiya District.
District Coordinator- MNH – 1 position (Bardiya based)
The programme coordinator will be responsible for overall planning for MNH component, government coordination, organizing on-site coaching & mentoring activities for nursing staff for the above-mentioned project. She will also be responsible for proper documentation of program-related activities and timely reporting.
Required qualifications and experience:
- BSc. in Nursing with 1 year of experience and/or Staff nurse (PCL Nursing) with more than 3 years of experience in a clinical settings.
- Demonstrative capacity to coordinate with the government health authorities for project activities
- Good computer and communication skills in Nepali and reporting skills in English as well as knowledge of the local language
- Ability to work in a complex and changing environment as well as skills and the ability of multitasking
- Should have enthusiasm and desire to make a positive impact in the community through a team effort
- Advantage will be given to the candidate who has received Skilled Birth Attendant training
- Committed to work for 3 years/ Local and people from marginalized communities are encouraged to apply
Preference will be given to local candidates with two-wheeler driving license.
The detailed job description will be provided on request. Qualified candidates are requested to submit their motivational letter and an updated Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5:00pm Friday, February 1 2019 (18 Magh 2075). Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process.
Note: Black-listed candidates from any NGOs are discouraged to apply.