We seek to eliminate Unsafe Abortion and the resulting deaths and injuries and to expand women’s access to Comprehensive Abortion Care, including contraception and related reproductive health information and care.
- The District Coordinator has the responsibilities to ensure effective implementation of safe abortion program activities in the assigned district. He/she to be based in the District Health Office and to carry out district level activities as per Ipas Nepal’s work plan.
- Minimum bachelor degree in public health or relevant field
- At least two years working experience in coordinating district health system or similar types of program
- Excellent knowledge on reproductive health program and preference will be given to candidates who have prior work experience in safe abortion program Knowledge and skills on the use of program data for improving program performance
- Knowledge on quality improvement of services
- Knowledge, skills and practice to use computer (word, excel and power point) and email/internet
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Willing to travel in the field and in remote areas (approximately 60% time in the field) using public transportation
Ipas Nepal is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage women and candidates from marginalized and disadvantaged communities to apply.