Country Coordinator- International Youth Alliance for Family Planning
Country Coordinator- International Youth Alliance for Family Planning: International Youth Alliance for Family Planning is a youth run nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting youth to learn about and advocate for family planning, sexual and reproductive health and rights. We provide an accessible platform for youth from around the world to gain the necessary skills and expertise to advocate for themselves and their communities.
Become a Country Coordinator
Are you passionate about improving access to family planning information and services for all youth? Do you believe men and women should be treated equally? Do you believe in sexual and reproductive health as a right?
Apply to be a Country Coordinator and be the lead advocate in your country!
IYAFP are making a call for youth worldwide to join our movement.
IYAFP Country Coordinator?
- A skilled young leader and feminist with a strong interest in Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) and Family Planning (FP).
- Someone who is dedicated and passionate about youth participation and making youth voices heard.
- Someone who is willing to lead youth in their country to improve access to quality information and services related to Family Planning.
Who is eligible to apply as a Country Coordinator?
- A young person between 15 – 28 years of age (as of December 31, 2017).
- Someone with demonstrated leadership skills and passion about Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights and/or Family Planning on a local, national, and/or international level
- Someone with base knowledge of family planning as a human right
- A resident of the country they are applying to be coordinators for.
- Someone with proficient English or French language skills
What is expected of a Country Coordinator?
- To dedicate 4-6 hours/week mobilizing and leading your country’s youth to advocate for family planning.
- To be a good ambassador and representative of IYAFP’s values in their country.
- To attend trainings, workshops and meetings.
- To engage with the Executive Board and other Country Coordinators.
Application Procedure: You must fill out and submit this online form by December 15th, 11:59pm EST.