LOGO DESIGN COMPETITION
Public Health Youth Society of Nepal (PHYSoN) invites entries for the logo of PHYSoN. The winning entry would be awarded attractive prize and a Complimentary Membership of PHYSoN
(Complementary membership if he/she is a public health graduate).
PHYSoN is youth led emerging public health youth professional’s organization of Nepal working to promote public health profession. The primary objective of PHYSoN is to develop capacity of young public health workers and ensure their participation in public health sector as well as in every process of development.
Requirements of logo
- Logo design should be original (Plagiarism would not be allowed)
- The logo should preferably be designed in color.
- Logo designs with watermark will not be accepted.
The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in an editable and open file format. The prize winning logo shall be the intellectual property of the PHYSoN.
Logo designs will be evaluated on:
- How well the design reflects the Public Health Youth Society of Nepal (PHYSoN)’s objectives.
- How adaptable the design is for use on the website, posters & banners.
- Creativity, originality, composition & simplicity.
Entries may be submitted by email. Individuals should include their name, address and phone number with their entry. Winner will be selected by the executive committee of PHYSoN.
All entries must be made before 5.00 pm, November 15, 2017.