Consultancy For School WASH Promotion – SNV Nepal
SNV Nepal is implementing it Urban Sanitation and Hygiene for Health and Development programme in four cities of Nepal: Chandannath Municipality, Jumla; Birendranagar Municipality, Surkhet, Nepalgunj Sub-Metropolitan City, Banke; Khadak Municipality, Saptari.
One aspect of the programme is to support schools in the four cities to improve their sanitation and hygiene status following the national total sanitation guidelines, School Sector Development Plan and the draft WASH in school guidelines.
Qualifications for consultancy
- Locally registered NGO in respective district where applicant desires to work
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in school development activities
- Experience in WASH sector is desirable
- Well established, financially sound, operational office set-up
- Good relations with government and local bodies in general in city and/or district
Interested applicants can apply for one or more cities (NGO needs to be registered in each district) and need to submit the list of documents below to qualify by Friday, May 11th, 2018. Any incomplete applications will not be considered. Please email submissions to Binu Mathema (email@example.com).
- One-page (maximum) capacity statement of NGO proving ability to deliver scope of work in the given time-frame with quality.
- CV of qualified programme coordinator (to lead and supervise implementation of school WASH activities, liaise with government, community and school stakeholders, and complete documentation and reporting) available full-time for the complete period of implementation.
- Completed budget sheet (Annex 1)
- Last audited financial statement of NGO
- VAT/PAN registrationcertificate
The detail ToR and a complete Job Application Form is available at https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eeJ_z7SgSERR582QncNa8pGD4tKYUqQ1.
Note: Interested applicants can request copy of short video on 7FATS approach from Ms. Binu Mathema.