The Aceh Global Health International Conference 2017 (AGHIC 2017) will be held on 18th and 19th July 2017 at the UCC Ahmad Dahlan Hall, Muhammadiyah University Aceh. The aims to exchange of research findings, ideas, innovation, and to strengthen the collaboration and networking among participants in addressing public health challenges and its impact on global health. The theme of the conference is “Global Health Evidence Based Researches to Local Action for a Healthy and Better Quality of Life”. The conference is organised by the Faculty of Public Health, University of Muhammadiyah Aceh.
The conference covers the following 13 tracks:
- Globalisation and Communicable Diseases (CD)
- Global Health Governance (Public Health System Strengthening)
- Globalisation and Non-Communicable Diseases (NCD)
- Climate Change, Environment and Global Health
- Global Public Health Nutrition
- Global Lifestyle and Risk Factors
- Global Public Health Networking and Accreditation
- Developmental Origins of Health and Diseases
- Global Health and Disaster Management
- Global Mental Health
- Global Health Financing and Universal Coverage
- Global Maternal and Child Health
- Global Public Health Nursing
Two Ministers from the Ministry of Research and Higher Education and Ministry of Health will be Keynote Speakers as well as 12 eminent and renowned speakers from five countries: Norway, Australia, Taiwan, Malaysia and Indonesia who excel in the field of global health alongside a number of oral and poster presentations. The abstract submission deadline due on 30th April 2017.
In addition, there will also be a full day workshop on 17th of July 2017 on five pivotal topics:
- Journal Writing and Publication
- Advanced Statistical Analysis
- Meta Analysis and Systematic Review
- Breast Feeding Counselling
- Public Health Networking
The organiser of the conference cordially welcome all the eminent researchers, students and delegates from your university to take part in this conference to witness invaluable scientific discussions and presentation of future innovations in the field of global health related issues of public health, medicine, nutrition, nursing, midwifery, environmental, pharmacies, dental health, education, sciences, social political and other related issues.