Conference Info: 3rd International Conference on Public Health (ICOPH 2017)
The advancement in Information Technology as its benefits have equally led to the emergence of diseases that require due attention and medication in compared to the living a decade ago.
Health being a vital factor to be addressed promptly, the healthcare sector will require the adequate infrastructure to cater to the needs of the increasing population for a healthy and a sound society. The 3 rd International Conference on Public Health 2017(ICOPH 2017) is believed to stage the voice of the stakeholders for the betterment of the world at large.
“Strengthening the public health infrastructure towards healthy Communities”
CALL FOR PAPERS
The 3rd International Conference on Public Health (ICOPH 2017) will be held from 27th , 28th & 29th July 2017 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia under the theme “Strengthening the Public Health Infrastructure towards Healthy Communities”. You are kindly invited to send your research paper for ICOPH 2017.
The 3rd International Conference on Public Health is the premier interdisciplinary forum for academicians, health professionals, public health specialists, researches, scientists and health workers to present their latest research ideas, development and applications in all areas of public health.
Conference Main Tracks
- Access to Health Services
- Adolescent Health
- Early and Middle Childhood
- Educational and Community-Based Programs
- Environmental Health
- Family Planning
- Health Communication and Health Information Technology
- Health-Related Quality of Life & Well-Being
- Healthcare-Associated Infections
- Maternal, Infant, and Child Health
- Medical Product Safety
- Mental Health and Mental Disorders
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Older Adults
- Oral Health
- Emergency Preparedness
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Social Determinants of Health
Abstract submission deadline: 27th April 2017