Call for Research Proposals- Pokhara University Research Centre
Call for Research Proposals- Pokhara University Research Centre: Pokhara University Research Centre (PURC) is calling for the application with research proposals for the fiscal year 2074/075 in the following categories:
- Individual Faculty Research Grant (Only for Constituent Schools ) Application Fee – Rs 500
- Faculty Collaborative Research Grant(For Constituent Schools and Affiliated Colleges PI from Constituents School) Application Fee – Rs 1000
- Faculty Research Grant for Affiliated Colleges(Only for Affiliated Colleges) Application Fee – Rs 500
Permanent individual faculty members of all constituent schools of Pokhara University and its Affiliated Colleges can submit their research proposals.
- The rule and regulations are available in homepage of Pokhara University
- The candidates should be working at Pokhara University, as full time permanent teaching faculty. (In case of the candidates from affiliated colleges the grant release would be according to the guidelines).
- Persons who have been currently enjoying Faculty Research Grants from PURC are not eligible to apply.
- Faculty members may receive only one faculty research grant per year, regardless of whether the applicant is the principal or Co investigator.
- The research idea should be innovative and should not be submitted in any other institutions.
- For the detail guidelines to submit the proposal and application form please visit University Website.
For details and the eligibility kindly visit the University Website. or Contact Pokhara University Research Center, Pokhara University, Dhungepatan, Pokhara Lekhnath-30, Kaski.
The application is open from Friday, December 8, till Sunday, December 31st.
For further details contact:
Executive Director, Pokhara University Research Centre (PURC)
Dhungepatan, Lekhnath-12, Kaski, Nepal.