Training on Proposal Writing Series- LEO Club of Kathmandu Deurali
LEO Club of Kathmandu Deurali is calling application for the participation in the Training Session on Proposal Writing Series I.
LEO Club of Kathmandu Deurali is organizing Training on Proposal Writing Series I on Jestha 19,2075 Saturday. This program will be conducted in three series (I, II and III), one in every month. This is the Series I. This program will be facilitated by Mr. Amit Timilsina, President of YUWA, youth NGO. The main objectives of this program is:
- How to write standard proposal.
- Define the strategies and proper method for each proposal
- Apply the suitable proposal style
- Employ the best approach for winning a proposal
- Perform a need analysis and write a goal statement based on that
- Understand how the proposal evaluators would read your proposal.
Date: 075-02-19 Saturday
Time: 1:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M.
Venue: Islington College, Kamalpokhari
Registration Charge : Rs 100
Total participants: 30 only
Last date of Submission : 2075-02-17
Facilitator :Amit Timilsina