Call for application! S-ATET- Pokhara University & NITEC: Pokhara University & Nepal Innovation Technology & Entrepreneurship Center (NITEC) is organizing Appropriate Technology and Entrepreneurship Training for Students (S-ATET) Workshop for the students of Pokhara University and its affiliated colleges. Workshop will have some theories and activities related to appropriate technology-based entrepreneurship.
Appropriate Technology: Small scale technology which is used in solving existing problems in the society. It is simple enough to be handled by almost anyone with basic information.
Event Date: 14th November~16th November 2018 (8 am to 9 pm)
Venue: Royal Palm Resort, Kundahar -14, Pokhara
Phone: 9846038362, 9849786325
Participants will be provided meals and board by the organizers.Transportation fare will be provide to the students outside Pokhara Metropolitan City.
How to Apply?
- Undergraduate & Graduate students of Pokhara University and its affiliated colleges can apply.
- The students should apply in a team of minimum 4to maximum of 5 members and interdisciplinary team is highly recommended.
- Team should fill the application form which include a short summary of their business idea.
- Business idea should focus on solving issues of Nepal related to Energy, Agriculture, health, Education, Environment, Poverty, Technology, Community Development and etc. through the use of Appropriate Technology.
- Selection: Maximum 12 best projects will be selected.
The interested participants should fill the application form and submit it to NITEC Office or via email (firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com) by 28th October 2018. The application template is attached with this notice.
What will be taught?
- Appropriate Technology based Entrepreneurship.
- Developing Business Model.
- Mentoring and Pitching Session of Business Ideas.