Call for Application for Y-PEER International Internship Program: Y-PEER is a network of Young People and Organizations working in the sector of Young Peoples’ Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) & other issues through Peer Education approach since 1999 AD. It is currently working in more than 50 countries in Eastern Europe, Central Asia, Middle East, North Africa, and the Asia-Pacific region. Y-PEER Regional Centers are based in Thailand, Jordan, and Bulgaria.
Y-PEER Asia – Pacific was established in 2009 and the Asia Pacific Center was established in 2016. Currently, Y-PEER Asia Pacific Center supports Y-PEER national networks, partner organizations and individuals working on issues of SRHR. Today, in the region, we have more than 10 Y-PEER national networks in the region.
Y-PEER International Internship Program was launched in 2017 with the objective to involve young people at the grassroots level – to work more closely with Y-PEER centers and other young people and organizations across the region. The internship program aims to increase young people’s knowledge and understanding of SRHR and youth empowerment. This year, Y-PEER International is looking to select 4-6 young people from across the region to be part of the internship program.
Location: Y-PEER National office or desired location in the home country
Eligible: Countries from Asia Pacific Region
Eligible Age: 18- 24
- To provide support on updating websites of Center of national networks
- To provide support on the regional and national events
- To support existing works and create new ideas to promote peer education and SRHR.
- To support existing and new campaigns
- Basic knowledge of google drive, newsletter design
- Basic Knowledge of SRHR ( Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights)
- Ability to work in a team and basic skills to update website and poster will be benefits
- Financial remuneration for specific works*
- Learn the skills of webpage design and other design
- Increase networking with young people across Asia-Pacific and beyond
Commitment: Minimum 12 Hours Per Week
Duration: 3-6 Months
Process: Fill the online form and send the updates CV at firstname.lastname@example.org ccing email@example.com
Link to apply: http://bit.do/ypeerinternship
Deadline: 06 February , 2019 ( 15:00 Hrs, Bangkok Time)